Persons interested in being OOTC volunteers must obtain a police check and sign a confidentiality agreement.
Once a year, all volunteers are also required to:
- Attend an orientation session (held every three months, check here for upcoming dates).
- Read through the current operations manual (Jan 2013 Midland OOTC Operations Manual).
- Complete the form here so we know you read the manual.
Additional Online Training Resources
- Fall 2012 Orientation Slides
- Proton Food Safety Manual
- CPR Update For Cardiac Arrest Victims
- SAVE A LIFE Simulator: HeartRescueNow.com
- Mental Health First Aid Brochures
- Disability Training, Certificate Of Completion
- *NEW*Health And Safety Training